Aware that information is a strategic and sensitive asset of our organization, SERBAN GROUP makes a responsible use of its information assets to fulfill its offer of products and services to shareholders, customers, control bodies and other interested parties, so it must ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the same, and ensure access, protection and preservation of applications and customer data.
This is why SERBAN GROUP, has implemented an Information Security Management System (ISMS), to ensure all stakeholders that we operate in a secure environment in all our processes, providing the necessary resources both internally (technical resources with the appropriate information security measures and control of the processes of your team) and externally (commitments in terms of information security and other ad hoc clauses on security with external suppliers), in order to prevent a negative impact on your reputation, financial losses or legal problems, if your information resources are used in an unauthorized manner or are affected by cyber threats.
Our Security Policy is guided by the following guidelines:
- Takes into account the changing context of the industry
- It establishes the framework for setting information security objectives that are compatible with that context and purpose.
- Develops a process of analysis and management of information security risks that allows identifying, evaluating and qualifying such risks in order to subsequently implement corrective actions and improvements.
- Minimizes and prevents information security incidents by implementing actions in the event of any possible incident.
- Establishes security roles and responsibilities that translate into an effective allocation of functions.
- Ensures that all SERBAN GROUP processes, products and services meet the requirements of the customer and other interested parties, as well as any other legal or regulatory requirement or that SERBAN may subscribe to in terms of information security.
- Implement the necessary means to ensure business continuity.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the ISMS
- Guarantees the adoption of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the permanent confidentiality, integrity and availability of the systems and services for processing the technical information of the projects.
SERBAN GROUP’s Management assumes the commitment to promote this Policy as a fundamental part of its business policy. It also undertakes to communicate and disseminate it to all interested parties and to guarantee understanding and access to it by all, in order to achieve the established objectives.